LAST MAN STANDING
- Entry fee is €10. Pay your entry fee before Week 1 — no need to pay again.
- There is a single prize of €500 which will be paid to the competition winner.
- Each week, simply pick a team playing a Premier League match that week – if your team wins, you go
through, lose or draw and you’re out.
- You can only pick a team to win once in a competition, so you need to be tactical about who you
pick and when.
- All selections must be in by midnight every Thursday. You can change your pick up to this deadline,
a participants last pick will be considered their final selection. Selections will be available by
text or email. It is the participants responsibility to ensure that the entry is submitted.
- If your team’s game is postponed after your selection you are automatically put through to the next
- If you forget to pick a team, you will be assigned one automatically. The selection will be the
first available team in alphabetical order.
- An individual may enter more than one team. Each entry will be treated individually and will
require a unique valid selection for each game week.
- Last Man continues until only one person remains and wins the pot. If more than one remain everyone
goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose in the last round, they all go through
to the next round.